Thursday, May 22, 2008

Just a brief synopsis…

Today was busy…we’ve had to cram SF into such a short amount of time.  First off we went to Muir Woods.  It is so beautiful there.  Kasey now plans to live in a tree.  

We ate lunch in Sausalito and then went to the Golden Gate Bridge.  We took a little walk up to an overlook and we walk about a third of the way until deciding that was enough for us. 

We drove down Lombard Street and parked on a monster hill.

Later, we met up with a friend of a friend and walked around the North Beach area.  We went to Citylights, a neat bookstore.  I had been looking for a tea set and I found one, which I’m excited about. 

Big news, we went to Sushi Bistro again.  We all tried something new this time.   We got a taxi back to the hotel and I’m putting off packing my stuff up.

No comments: