Sunday, May 4, 2008

all is full of love

I'm telling myself that I have only 5 minutes until I get back to studying for a statistics final.  4 finals to go and after getting into nursing school I'm not as worried about the grades as I should be.

My room looks like a jail cell after removing all of my posters and I'm ready to go.  TLU has run its course in my life.  I don't like to stand still.  A year, then a move is how I like to live.  3 years in Houston is already making me anxious and I haven't even made the move yet.

The road trip begins a week from tomorrow.  My panic gets the best of me when I think about the planning that still must be done.  It's how I am on trips.  I want to see the most that I can.  I think that's reasonable.  I don't want to return and find that I missed something spectacular. We're headed up the West Coast and we're looking for adventure(at least I am).  Days will be spent in LA, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, and Vancouver.  I've never been to Portland, but I have just about convinced myself that's where I'm going to live when I get enough of moving around.  
 
Kase and I are living in Austin for the summer.  I'll be rocking the world of oral maxillofacial surgery and she'll be doing the same in the pharm tech world.  Yes, they are 2 different worlds...pills and teeth.  

One weeks from Tuesday mean the new Death Cab, Narrow Stairs.  I'm so anxious and The Photo Album is on right now in preparation. 

No comments: